dish pissed me off

lindenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 11, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
yesterday I tried to get an earlier time for my install on july 4th.well when I talked to someone they said there was no install on that day.and yet they charged my credit card 2.00 for the install.well i'm pissed off so I wrote to ceo@dishnetwork.hopefully they will help like in the past.I been a customer for many years.I been looking into directv and if I don't my install I will go to directv.any more advice.and Im not going to time warner.

Some installers may work on the 4th but that is thier choice ,Dish can only book an appointment when installer is available and maybe installers are not available at an earlier time in your area.Dish offers alot of different times for an install (at least in my Area) try rebooking for another day.I think its kind of excessive to expect an Install on the 4th.
Call Dish and reschedule for another day,be polite and not demanding and I gaurentee better results.If you expect too much an installer can cancel your appointment and then you end up waiting .This happens with Dish as well as Directv.
Ill be surprised if you get anything from CEOs as they arent as liberal as they used to be.

Some installers may work on the 4th but that is thier choice ,Dish can only book an appointment when installer is available and maybe installers are not available at an earlier time in your area.Dish offers alot of different times for an install (at least in my Area) try rebooking for another day.I think its kind of excessive to expect an Install on the 4th.
Call Dish and reschedule for another day,be polite and not demanding and I gaurentee better results.If you expect too much an installer can cancel your appointment and then you end up waiting .This happens with Dish as well as Directv.
Ill be surprised if you get anything from CEOs as they arent as liberal as they used to be.
HAH!!! yes we do have a choice if we want to work on holidays... That choice is work, or be fired. Great choices huh??

Did I understand that you have an install scheduled 7/4 between 8-12 and wanted to get an earlier time?

Are you mad because they now say there is no install that day or you want the guy to show up before dawn?

dish csr told me it will be on july 4th 2009 between 8am and 12pm.now cable works on holidays why not dish.

so you're saying that dish told you they were coming july 4th but when you called to confirm they told you they're not really coming?

Hospitals are open too, in case any Dish installers fall off the roof while working on the 4th.

Personally, I would not want an installation on July 4, or any other holiday for that matter. Quality will suffer if the installer would rather not be there and races through the installation to get home to his family.

Personally, I would not want an installation on July 4, or any other holiday for that matter. Quality will suffer if the installer would rather not be there and races through the installation to get home to his family.

This is a good point.

Well I am a retailer and I am NO hack. But I do however REFUSE to work on holidays... We enjoy our families just like you all do. Get over it and allow the guys to have a day off I bet you dont work 7 days a week do you. I did it for an RSP for three years and the owners ALWAYS took off. So when I opened mine. When I am off so are my TECH'S. No matter what...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)