Dish, PLEASE fix this!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VegasVoomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 3, 2004
Las Vegas
Some of the movies on my EHD were recorded long ago from channels I don't sub to anymore. They play fine on the HWS. When I try to play them on the Joey I get this.

20140221_155043_zpsbfc2zmkj.jpg

How long has this been a known issue? I only ask because I'm still waiting for a fix for my hopper taking up to 12-15 seconds to switch from a non local channel to a local channel. There is a post on the issue.

How long has this been a known issue? I only ask because I'm still waiting for a fix for my hopper taking up to 12-15 seconds to switch from a non local channel to a local channel. There is a post on the issue.

This was with recordings that were on my Hoppers hard drive but a similar experience happened to me after I cancelled the superstations package and only subscribed to KTLA in the summer/fall of 2012. Happened with episodes of WWE Saturday Morning Slam. A reboot of the Joey fixed the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)