dish pro plus switches

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

all4jo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Haiti and lexington ky
hey guys i have 4 antennas here in haiti and my sw64 switch is starting to give me problems. Do you guys think i could use a dpp33 or dpp44 switch instead? i have 3 622 receivers and i figure i could use the separators so that i only use 3 lines.
also i have legacy lnbs. would i need to replace the lnb's? also would i only need to get single lnbs?
Thanks

hey guys i have 4 antennas here in haiti and my sw64 switch is starting to give me problems. Do you guys think i could use a dpp33 or dpp44 switch instead? i have 3 622 receivers and i figure i could use the separators so that i only use 3 lines.
also i have legacy lnbs. would i need to replace the lnb's? also would i only need to get single lnbs?
Thanks

You will need to replace the lnbs. YOu can only use DP lnbs with the DPP switches.

Thanks for your quick response. also do you know if there is such a thing as a dish pro plus 33?
i ask this because i just need a hook up for 3 satellites and the price of the 44 is very expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)