Dish-question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kingjeste

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 23, 2008
Ohio
Wandering question?

I got an DN Single Legacy LNBf and a 18inch DN round dish..live in ohio,just visiting my bro in kY.. anyways..

Will they work for FTA channels.. and if so.. Will they work for the SATs,not just Echostar 7,8,10..so on..

Thanks for your time/help..

Wandering question?

I got an DN Single Legacy LNBf and a 18inch DN round dish..live in ohio,just visiting my bro in kY.. anyways..

Will they work for FTA channels.. and if so.. Will they work for the SATs,not just Echostar 7,8,10..so on..

Thanks for your time/help..
You wouldn't get much with that LNBf (Circular) except for a couple of Channels like NASA and some ABC, NBC,CBS & Fox affliate stations and Angel one on Echostar 7. To get FTA channels you need a Linear LNB and at least a 30" dish and point your setup at Galaxy 25 at 97°w for example.

no problem. Just didnt want to give the original poster some somewhat wrong info (they are there...but only in south Florida can you get them)

New receiver

Well.. I'm abit happy today.. Got myself an better sat receiver for me not my bro(who has the mercury ii).. anyways..

Coolsat 6000 Premium(ebay new in box,cheap to my suprise) - $35.00

Can't wait to get it..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)