DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

I wish. It's in the mid 50's here today. But they are predicting 12-18 inches of snow tomorrow.

Same here, though we are only looking at about 8-10 for snow tomorrow. Sorry for taking this thread of topic, I know it has been on topic :)

Soon is so last week, I think it's now Stay Tuned

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I wish. It's in the mid 50's here today. But they are predicting 12-18 inches of snow tomorrow.
But in Rochester terms, isn't that only a flurry?

They just up'd our prediction to 4 to 8 inches of sleet and snow and up to a tenth inch of ice. A rough forecast ahead.
NWS said:
THE BAND OF MIXED
PRECIP WILL SHIFT SOUTHEAST THROUGH THE MORNING EXITING THE YNG
AREA AROUND 18Z. SNOW WILL BE HEAVY AT TIMES ACROSS THE NORTHERN
TIER THROUGH THE DAY WITH DRY AIR MOVING IN FROM THE NORTHWEST
MID/LATE AFTERNOON. WINDS WILL INCREASE FROM THE NORTH BEHIND THE
LOW REACHING 20 TO 30 MPG WITH GUSTS INTO THE 40S. COULD SEE GUSTS
TO NEAR 50 ESP NEAR THE LAKESHORE WHICH WILL DELAY DISNEY CHANNELS
DEBUTING IN HD ON DISH BY AT LEAST ONE WEEK.

But in Rochester terms, isn't that only a flurry?

They just up'd our prediction to 4 to 8 inches of sleet and snow and up to a tenth inch of ice. A rough forecast ahead.

Rochester? Didn't he drive Jack Benny?

ESPN just did a segment on SportsCenter called "The Latest Dish" and they used the DISH logo. For a second I thought they were going to update me on the DISH/Disney situation, that's pretty sad.

Who owns those channels? Just wondering.

About SportsNet New York
Founded by Sterling Entertainment Enterprises, Time Warner and Comcast, SNY is available to viewers throughout New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and northeastern Pennsylvania, and nationally on DIRECTV, Verizon FiOS, Comcast Cable and AT&T U-Verse................MSG Network.svg
Launched October 15, 1969 Owned by The Madison Square Garden Company, spun off in February 2010 from Cablevision.......YES Network logo.png
Launched March 19, 2002
Network Fox Sports Networks
Owned by 21st Century Fox (80%)
Yankee Global Enterprises (20%)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts