DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

It'll all come online when the last conference tournament ends, making it pointless to have HD or WatchESPN access until the start of college football. It's the Chicago way

You know whats sad...

I just figured out we will probably get the channels back when I am away on the SatelliteGuys cruise. :(

Ahh the sacrifices I make :D

Such optimism...you must be new to following Dish Network. ;)

No, not really. This is my second trip with them and its been three and a half years on this trip. Had them in the mid 2000s as well for 3 years.

My point is that there is no reason why Dish could not be more specific. Presumably Dish does not pay Disney more until the channels turn on, but they are already collecting the rate increase. Good companies announce specifics rather than let the grapevine fly.

It really is not unreasonable for the customer to ask questions and get some reasonable answer.

You know whats sad...

I just figured out we will probably get the channels back when I am away on the SatelliteGuys cruise. :(

Ahh the sacrifices I make :D

I do not see an issue with posting via the ship wifi (i.e. slow satellite) provided you want to pay the $$ per minute access. What I see as an issue is that uplink monitoring computer will need a kick or two while you are away... Any neighbors or family to go unplug it and plug it back in after 10 seconds....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts