DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

Seems like a tease... finally get an agreement, but then it'll be a while until they turn on. I'll live. Sometimes the ignorance is bliss. Literally millions of Dish subs who didn't even know any of this was going on.

Personally, I feel for bluegras the most. It must be devastating to him. Probably popped the cork off the wine bottle, sat in front of the tube, turned to Disney... and then a big ole frowny face.

Personally, I feel for bluegras the most. It must be devastating to him. Probably popped the cork off the wine bottle, sat in front of the tube, turned to Disney... and then a big ole frowny face.

Won't we all be shocked to finally learn that bluegras doesn't even have an HD TV!!!

it may be the end of the world. I just saw a Dish logo on the ESPN bottom line and many hopper commercials during the game

it may be the end of the world. I just saw a Dish logo on the ESPN bottom line and many hopper commercials during the game

Well many ads are not made and paid for by Dish, but rather retailers or service providers. There is an ad that drives me crazy as its soo long and so stupid they have had to change it twice cause of complaints of how they advertised HD free for life but it wasn't available no more then they changed it again to note the most HD cause some typo that was found. The company that runs it I found thru some searching is in a mid western state so they must be trying to suck up the subs in this area for some odd reason and I'm sure they run the same ad in other states. Dish as a whole I'm sure is hard up for subs in general as they may not be able to steal enough money from their techs as they used to or are not getting those stupid smart home services sales as they figured they would get. :rolleyes:

Well many ads are not made and paid for by Dish, but rather retailers or service providers. There is an ad that drives me crazy as its soo long and so stupid they have had to change it twice cause of complaints of how they advertised HD free for life but it wasn't available no more then they changed it again to note the most HD cause some typo that was found. The company that runs it I found thru some searching is in a mid western state so they must be trying to suck up the subs in this area for some odd reason and I'm sure they run the same ad in other states. Dish as a whole I'm sure is hard up for subs in general as they may not be able to steal enough money from their techs as they used to or are not getting those stupid smart home services sales as they figured they would get. :rolleyes:

...and this one time...at band camp...