DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

Why do we keep asking the same questions and repeating the same answers? This is kind of like 'Groundhog Day' except boring and not funny.

How ironic,I had a gut bet with Scott,that we would get the channels by Groundhog day,of course my gut lost.:D Not entirely sure what I owe him,perhaps a zantac,prevacid,or nexium?Anyway,even though the channels didn't light up by Ground Hog day,here we are in a Ground Hog day loop!Is that like prophetic or what?:D

ncaa-tournament-tv.jpg

When will DISH begin HD on ESPNU and ESPNews?

Hi Gamecock and welcome to the site. So far all we know is it'll happen this spring, no exact date is known. When there's an update You'll see a nice large announcement at the Home Page. In the meantime we must wait a little longer....
If you use twitter you can expect updates there too if you follow us @SatelliteGuys

Are we allowed to say April 1?
I have wanted to... but ave refrained since people will say its an April Fools Joke.

I have no official confirmation that it is the date. But I do know the new contract is not active yet, and I can only imagine they would start the contract at the start of a month.

Plus a clue given today on the retailer chat was within a few weeks.

But I could be wrong. :)

I've probably read every post in this thread, but may have missed this if it's been mentioned. Have they said what package Disney Jr. will be in? I've got a 4 year old and 1 year old that would love this channel.

I've probably read every post in this thread, but may have missed this if it's been mentioned. Have they said what package Disney Jr. will be in? I've got a 4 year old and 1 year old that would love this channel.

Go back and read every post again.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't remember anything about packages either.

Go back and read every post again.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't remember anything about packages either.

No freaking way. I see Scott said probably AT200. I'm hoping it will be lower than that. It's not something I would up my package for but it would be nice if it was in the 120. I probably will upgrade to 120+ in the fall for the SEC network though. My wife is a UF fan and I'm sure they'll have a game or two on there next season.

I have wanted to... but ave refrained since people will say its an April Fools Joke.

I have no official confirmation that it is the date. But I do know the new contract is not active yet, and I can only imagine they would start the contract at the start of a month.

Plus a clue given today on the retailer chat was within a few weeks.

But I could be wrong. :)

Seriously...could there be a more fitting date, after all the speculation leading up to this contract, through all the negotiations, and through the life of this thread, than for the contract to really and truly be set to go into effect on April Fools Day?!? :haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts