DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

I was told not right now. Which to me says don't be surprised to see it later in the year. ;)

Thanks for the update, maybe there may be shot later in the year there is some good stuff my son likes to watch and dad would prefer HD :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

i am wondering about where disneyXDHD.scott please ask dish again where it is.no we are waiting for the rest of the Hd channels.

Yes I think its a space issue. They also know that DISNEY XD was one of the least watch Disney HD channel when they had it before.

We have been talking about DISH working to reclaim space by swapping out old non 8PSK/MPEG4 boxes for awhile now. I just found out that they are only finishing up phase 1 of the swap out and have many boxes still in the field to swap before they can reclaim that space.

how long before we have these channels ondemand?

Dude!!!! Today is your day to party! Enjoy the moment! You won! The rest of this will come in time.

You should be channeling your inner Richard Sherman and enjoy this - "I'm the best SatGuys poster in the game! Don't you EVER say I'm not!!"

I wasn't too worried about XD in HD but I just read about the new Star Wars series and it sounds promising. Seems like they're trying to recreate the magic the old movies had. I'm officially on the XD bandwagon. :D

I wasn't too worried about XD in HD but I just read about the new Star Wars series and it sounds promising. Seems like they're trying to recreate the magic the old movies had. I'm officially on the XD bandwagon. :D

Yep - really hoping Scott's hint about later in the year (as they free up some space) comes true. We should have it On Demand in any case.

sorry scott i was just got up with these channels coming?so dish is freeing up some more space for the rest of the Hd channels.i was watching nickjr it said on the bottom of my tv available in HD.so are all the nickoldan and cartoon channels availble in HD?

sorry scott i was just got up with these channels coming?so dish is freeing up some more space for the rest of the Hd channels.i was watching nickjr it said on the bottom of my tv available in HD.so are all the nickoldan and cartoon channels availble in HD?
:computerwindow:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)