DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

I'm grateful that the channels are still up while they are negotiating...some others aren't.

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah ESPN BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah DISH BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah HD BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah LOGOS BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah

All the people worried about logos should get rid of their Hoppers.;) I have 2 722 boxes and never have to worry about logos.:D
Just in case you didn't know. Major Sarcasm intended.:popcorn

Logo.jpg

So what to the ESPN and Dish negotiators talk about during their endless hours of meetings? It certainly can't be about completing and signing a contract.

Must be about the logos.

So what to the ESPN and Dish negotiators talk about during their endless hours of meetings? It certainly can't be about completing and signing a contract.

Must be about the logos.
The negotiations are probably more like this:

1. Spend 5 minutes composing an email. Hit send.
2. Wait x days, get a response.
3. Wait y days, spend 5 minutes composing a response. Hit send.
4. Goto step 2.

Must be about the logos.

Well they have to figure out how to get the college football playoff off the ground, then who will represent espn on the committee, how many games will be shown on espn and then how much they need to charge everyone. After all that, they order pizza and discuss the little things like carriage agreements. :cool:

Just finished watching the ABC nightly news and at the end of it they said "Fusion" channel is coming in 7 days. Wonder if that might be the holdup?

Ok back to wild speculation and way off topic post. :D

Just finished watching the ABC nightly news and at the end of it they said "Fusion" channel is coming in 7 days. Wonder if that might be the holdup?

Ok back to wild speculation and way off topic post. :D

Hmmmmm, 10/28 launch. Disney/ABC venture . . . . Maybe they want to "flip the switch" for everything at once?

Best speculation I have read here in weeks!

problems with DVD and DVR since hooking up new TV

Is this the same ehd ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts