DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

BTW I can pass a drug test anytime, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

bth_pinocchio_nose_animated_gif.gif

The Dish/Disney Drinking Game:
1.) Take a shot of hard alcohol every time a logo disappears/reappears.
2.) Take a swig of beer every time someone asks for an update.
3.) Finish your beer every time someone mentions ESPNU in HD.
4.) Finish your hard alcohol every time someone mentions Disney HD or ABC Family HD.
5.) Drink a boilermaker like drink (beer and hard alcohol) whenever someone mentions hating sports.
6.) Consume a 6 pack and a handle of your choice when Scott announces that a contract was reached.

Added Rule: 7.) Take a double shot every time someone mentions A LA Carte and a triple shot every time someone mentions ESPN in the sports package.

Same here! Shocking that nobody has picked up Night Court in quite a while. Seems like it would be perfect on one of the retro tv subchannels like MEtv or AntennaTV.

Bull Shannon was awesome. I remember when he had that little keyboard.

Four reasons why this will end in a Disney-Dish merger (new company name will be Dishney):

#4 - Neither company wants anything to do with T-Mobile.
#3 - Disney's My Experience app sucks even more than the Dish Anywhere app.
#2 - Disney coined the phrase Hopper for their Park Hopper Passes long before the Hopper Receiver. Now all they need is a red kangeroo character for the parks.
#1 - Both companys' founders have allegedly had their heads frozen but at least Walt was dead when his was done. Charlie's happened around the time of the Blockbuster deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)