DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

My Baylor Bears play Kansas on ESPNU this Saturday (10/26) at 6:00pm. I'm holding out hope that we get it in HD before that game. But if not, no biggie. My dad has a nice TV and Time-Warner Cable and lives a few blocks away. :)

Navychop was smoking something and it wasn't an embargoed Cuban.

I'm saying some of the speculation is coming out of herb.

BTW I can pass a drug test anytime, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Herbie Handcock did the song "Rocket" and Rockets are used to launch satellites in space.

So there is our connection. :)

Anyways we have been letting people have some fun in this thread while waiting for news of a deal between DISH and ESPN. Normally we wouldn't let things to go this far off topic, but since we have nothing better to do we have been allowing the off topic chatter.

Hopefully we hear of a deal soon. :D

Herbie Handcock did the song "Rocket" and Rockets are used to launch satellites in space. So there is our connection. :) Anyways we have been letting people have some fun in this thread while waiting for news of a deal between DISH and ESPN. Normally we wouldn't let things to go this far off topic, but since we have nothing better to do we have been allowing the off topic chatter. Hopefully we hear of a deal soon. :D

Scott what are you not telling us.

I bet you know that a deal is almost done.

Or am I reading the message wrong?

Herbie Handcock did the song "Rocket" and Rockets are used to launch satellites in space. So there is our connection. :) Anyways we have been letting people have some fun in this thread while waiting for news of a deal between DISH and ESPN. Normally we wouldn't let things to go this far off topic, but since we have nothing better to do we have been allowing the off topic chatter. Hopefully we hear of a deal soon. :D

Sounded good until you said soon :)

problems with DVD and DVR since hooking up new TV

Is this the same ehd ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts