This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

OK people, let's be honest. They are waiting for that Jonas Brother's/Hannah Montana (let's sell more *** to kids) reunion concert to pull the plug. Nothing worse than a bunch of whining teenagers and (oh God) pre-teens to get the ball rolling.

OK people, let's be honest. They are waiting for that Jonas Brother's/Hannah Montana (let's sell more *** to kids) reunion concert to pull the plug. Nothing worse than a bunch of whining teenagers and (oh God) pre-teens to get the ball rolling.

Maybe a long time then. Reports are that the Jonas Bros just broke up and canceled their tour.

Maybe a long time then. Reports are that the Jonas Bros just broke up and canceled their tour.

No no no!!! Say it ain't so!! How? Why??? Ok ok now lets get rid of one direction. Even though my little girl loves them. Oh the things we deal with as parents.

If Dish does lose ESPN what is everybody's choice of new providers?
I'm looking at Uverse. They seem to have the best service for the price.
I hope things get settled, I would really miss the hopper.

If we do lose ESPN (don't think we will but what do I know) I won't be changing providers.

I'm out day 1. ESPN is one channel I refuse to do without. But I was asking looking for recommendations for new providers.

Uverse may differ from area to area, but from what I have seen, I don't like there PQ, see if you can give them a test with someone who has uverse

If we do lose ESPN (don't think we will but what do I know) I won't be changing providers.

I'm with you on that but I will get TWC too. I can't be missing the bowl games. No contract with TWC so I could drop it anytime.

I doubt that I will need to. I bet a deal will be done it isn't already.

I have never left DISH over the lack of channels carried or the threats of channels being dropped or even channels blacked out for a few weeks. I prefer their service to the competitors in my area (Time Warner Cable )and even to DIRECTV. I have had all 3 services at different times in the last 17 years and even had both satellite services for a while in 2001 and again in 2007. Mostly because I wanted to see what DIRECTV had in the way of HD that DISH didn't have . But I just downgraded my DISH account to the just hd absolute pack for like $39.99 back when they had it. But after 6 months I was ready to drop Directv again ,because DISH had surpassed them in hd channels I actually watched. The only way I would leave DISH is if the programming price and the receiver prices and FEES get to be too high. Sadly this may become a reality in the next few years, with all the increases in FEES and the annual programming price hikes.