DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

Gee, then why can I watch them? But your twisted logic is wrong. Dish dodn't drop them. Legally if there is no contract or agreement, Dish has no retransmission agreement and cannot legally transmit them. Again your anti Dish trolls are wrong.

Pulled and returned..Charlie has the balls to pull ESPN

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Thanks, Scott. Exactly. Dish doesn't pull anything. If there is no contract or agreement to continue transmission, then Dish would be guilty of piracy if they continued transmission. Juan seems to be a troll.
Guess Juan's avatar and address indicates he wants to hide.

Is Juan Claude in disguise?

Juan. Has been a dish customer for more than 10 years...he likes dish but also knows not to panic when a channel or two disapeers..its part of the fun subscribing to dish network..you never know what to expect

Actually Dish has pulled some channels,see chiller,and G4.But nothing on the scale of disney and viacom.They did threaten to drop AMC at one point,actually moved the channels to an obscure channel location.

Make that CBS/ Viacom. MTV. Nick. Etc

I remember that DirecTV had an extended dispute with Viacom and those 16 Viacom channels were dark on DirecTV while it went on.

Last edited:
Juan. Has been a dish customer for more than 10 years...he likes dish but also knows not to panic when a channel or two disapeers..its part of the fun subscribing to dish network..you never know what to expect

GoBucks. Wishes Juan would stop using his name in the third person. That's just creepy and wrong! :p

They did threaten to drop AMC at one point,actually moved the channels to an obscure channel location.
They did not threaten, they did drop it, for about three months or more. Got a free Roku for it.

They did not threaten, they did drop it, for about three months or more. Got a free Roku for it.

Yup. There was also the FOX dispute that ended up getting NatGeo, FX and FOX RSNs pulled for almost a month.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Actually Dish has pulled some channels,see chiller,and G4.But nothing on the scale of disney and viacom.They did threaten to drop AMC at one point,actually moved the channels to an obscure channel location.

When did Dish pull Chiller?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts