DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

Extremely doubtful. Odds are better that the uplink monitoring system is having some sort of issue rather than this uplink delay being related to a Disney deal.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I snuck a peek over at the site that shan't be named,no uplink news there either.So it's not a server issue.

metoo i checked over to that website they shall not be named here and there is no new uplink report there.

i wonder what is going on you are right about that scott is being quiet he told me if he heres something he will let us know immediatley.

I just want to welcome our new ant overlords.
I noticed that, too. Usually, when speculation is running wild, he chimes in with something.

But no uplink and no comment from him, either? Maybe its nothing . . . . or maybe not.

(Or maybe so?)
Perhaps.

ESPN President Predicts a Deal With DISH

The uplink will come out when were all asleep and stay tuned!!! :D. ;) :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

i think the reason for no uplink for this Wednesday is because of the major winter storm that The Weather Channel nicknamed Pax. Dish may had choice not to mess up most Dish systems in the Southeast and parts of the Northeast due to Pax. plus we got two minor holidays coming up and that is President's day and Valentine's day. and plus there was an uplink this afternoon that was posted on the other satellite forum site and it wasn't a major uplink anyway. it could be possible that Dish maybe in the midst of a major system overhaul too. as i saw a few uplinks lately that had channels be moved from one spotbeam to another on the same satellite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts