Dish refundable DVR equipment deposit charges in 2010 -Y/N ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You are so funny to read, especially now that we can add 'rich' to the thing you are.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I wouldn't think that the independently weathly would care so much about a $199 "deposit" from God knows how many years ago. Would you?
Also, I wonder why he is even messing around with consumer grade DBS/Cable, I'd think that he would have his own private cable headend? Also, why just plasma and LED TV sets, surely at the very least one of those 80" plus LG OLED sets, of course I was thinking he'd at least have one of those dedicated "home theater" rooms, with the 100" screen, $25-30K projectors and about the same for the sound system. I'm quite surprised.
Anyway, enough troll feed. I need to shut up and laugh or put him on ignore.

Reactions: tubetwister
He's trolling. Everything from the playbook is there...getting ahead of the game by initiating the "trolling" accusations, invoking the banal "fanboy" moniker, using a veiled "question" as a springboard for his rants. Well played.

He's trolling. Everything from the playbook is there...getting ahead of the game by initiating the "trolling" accusations, invoking the banal "fanboy" moniker, using a veiled "question" as a springboard for his rants. Well played.

I know two things.

1.) I am as big of an idiot as he is for fueling the fire, LOL

2.) He has a hell of a lot more free time and is obviously very bored, because most of his posts are about as long as an essay.

Reactions: dare2be
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)