dish remote access for android?

The Sling Player for Android right now is pure and utter trash. Ever time you try and use an controls it holds for 30 seconds and just waits...If they release something that doesn't suck soon, that would be great.

The Sling Player for Android right now is pure and utter trash. Ever time you try and use an controls it holds for 30 seconds and just waits...If they release something that doesn't suck soon, that would be great.

The Slingplayer app works extremely well, I use it every day when I am at work.

I have the free Dish Remote Access app on my iPod Touch. I have the $30 Android app on my EVO. There is no comparison. The new free app wins hands down. I'm really looking forward to the new Android app.

End of Week #2 STILL no app on the market place.

This app is going the way of the mythical sling catcher 300. More exciting non-existent crap from dish network.

I downloaded this and can't get it to work. The first few times I tried, I could access my 922, but when I tried to play something, nothing happened.

Now I keep getting Login Error. The system is currently unavailable, please try again later.

I just got the new free Android Dish Remote Access app. Works as advertised. :)

Downloaded it too... works pretty well. I viewed one of my movies and it pulled right in and started watching it on my phone. This is using a 722 with a HD Slingbox attached to it.

I too am also stuck on logging in. In addition, the DISH Remote Access option is now grayed out when logged into my online account using PC. Never had any issues with remote access since it was available until now. Hope they get this fixed quickly.

Not working for me either. When I first downloaded it this morning it logged on just fine. It would play live tv ok but when I tried to access my dvr it would tell me it encountered an error. And that's it. So I figured leave it alone for awhile and try later. Now I can't even log in. Get stuck at the logging in screen like everyone else. Haven't tried logging in from my computer so i don't know if that is working or not.

I just got the new free Android Dish Remote Access app. Works as advertised. :)
I spoke too seen. The Android app won't log on and my Dish Remote Access link is grayed out also. Funny thing is my iPod Touch app still gets in. And works. My problems started last night. I called and spoke with a Broadband Support CSR who determined there is a problem on that end. And not to worry because it will be fixed soon.:p

Yup just logged in on my computer and Remote Access is grayed out for me also. I know that with any big release there will always be a few bugs but it just amazes me how bad Dish Networks products and features releases go. Their software engineers must be incredibly incompetent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts