Dish remote access in Alaska

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Geiz

Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
Remote access used to work fine for me, but starting about a month ago I no longer have the remote access option when I log into my account. I have VIP 622 and 722 receivers. I'm not sure why, but it may be that just before I lost the access I contacted Dish support because the only HD that showed up in the remote access guide were 2 locals. I had inquired why this was but never got a response. I've since contacted dish three times by email (no response) and twice over the phone (no clue). Does Dish remote access work for anyone else in Alaska? The receivers show that they are connected to the internet:confused:.

When I tried to connect I got a window that said it couldn't connect and the only option was to cancel and continue off-line.

After that I was still able to set up a timer. The same thing happened yesterday.

Not sure about AK but there is another thread that says it is not available in Hawaii, Virgin Is. and Puerto Rico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)