Dish Remote DVR Access iPhone APP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. Glad you're all finding it as an enhancement to Dish Network's already decent web app. I'd love it if those of you who are enjoying it would leave a review on iTunes... hopefully, if there's enough positive reaction to get on Dish Network's radar, they'll realize the demand and need for an 'official' app of their own! That's all I ever wanted, and how this app came to be in the first place!

I just downloaded the new Dish app and it won't let me sign in. I click on login and it does nothing. Has anyone else tried it yet?

6:50 pm... DISH app... All locals grid is off starting at 7:00PM. ABC, NBC, FOX programming is wrong.

When I use it to look at my recordings, it has a "Watch" button. I foolishly thought I could watch my programs on my touch, but it just launches the program on the TV1 output. Maybe with the new mini-slingbox it will play them on my touch. That would be cool. This may cause a problem with protected programs, though. When I launched one, my TV1 screen prompted my for my password, but my touch didn't.

Also, there appears to be no way to delete timers.

When I use it to look at my recordings, it has a "Watch" button. I foolishly thought I could watch my programs on my touch, but it just launches the program on the TV1 output. Maybe with the new mini-slingbox it will play them on my touch. That would be cool. This may cause a problem with protected programs, though. When I launched one, my TV1 screen prompted my for my password, but my touch didn't.

Also, there appears to be no way to delete timers.

To watch TV on your ipod or iphone, you have to have a slingbox (or slingloaded DVR) and the slingplayer mobile app which costs $30.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts