dish response to local on the 8's

cobra2225

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2006
ky
Thank you for your e-mail. Specific information regarding your request is not currently available. It is our intent to add a variety of programming and services to please the majority of current and future subscribers. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department.

We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.

As a current customer, you may also use our website to view your current or previous billing statements, add services, or make payments to your account. Please use the link https://customersupport.dishnetwork.com/customercare/UserManagement/login.jsp to visit our Online Customer Support Center.

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Nima M.

TID: PB - Delta

** Please include all previous correspondence when replying. **

my response to dish:
Dear outsourser,thank you for your reply, i will take your response
of " Specific information regarding your request is not currently available."
as 1. you don't know what your talking about or 2. this new service is
dead in the water like most of dishnetworks projects,either way
just another failing grade for dish. as far watch charlie chit chat,
years ago this was a vary informative way to learn,now it's just
a big joke.

p.s. i know how to pay my bill, i do it every month. weather or not it
will be going to dish,i guess time will tell.but i don't take being lied
to vary well.

David

Last edited:
I hate it when they tell me that.I too got that message.It suppose to be coming sometimes next year probebly anytime from January to March.

lol i was hoping an immigrant could teach him English (or at least a few spelling tips)

This guy is seriously hung up on the Dish/Weather Channel thing.... It would have been in his best interest if they hadn't pre-announced it !

This guy is seriously hung up on the Dish/Weather Channel thing.... It would have been in his best interest if they hadn't pre-announced it !

ya, dish does that a lot then never follow's though, DON'T THEY

Wow-
I hope you ran spell check on that email too before you wrote back. Looks like you're the outsource! :D

not that it's any of your bussiness, but yes i did a spell check, did you ever hit
a wrong key and not catch it?? mr. perfect

Last edited:
I hate it when they tell me that.I too got that message.It suppose to be coming sometimes next year probebly anytime from January to March.

it's good that at least you got some kind of date range, mean time all these
people on cable,and directv, thinks it's just around the corner not knowing
that message have been on the dish site for month's.

That's the Best Reason to Drop Dish !! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Some guys get upset over the Silliest things, "Locals on the 8's....come on now "?:p

no not the best or the only reason, how about i give a couple of more,
1.caller id don't work,2.sound bite's skip on recorded programming
3.at times picture looks like there is a storm outside,when there's
not a cloud in the sky. and before you ask it's a 625, basic problem
i'm paying for service's that i either don't get, or get badly.
now you can call this silly,i call it stealing my money.

lol i was hoping an immigrant could teach him English (or at least a few spelling tips)

man it must be nice to never make a mistake ! i'll let you know if i ever get there
since it bother's you so much. and about the immigrant thing, you really don't
want me to get started on that subject,but if you do just PM me.

In the past Dish Network usually played their cards very conservatively. Dish never annouced the roll out of anything, programming/technology, until the new stuff was ready to go....This weather channel thing left me scratching my head..I'd like to have the local on the 8's , but I won't lose any sleep over it's absence..

no not the best or the only reason, how about i give a couple of more,
1.caller id don't work,2.sound bite's skip on recorded programming
3.at times picture looks like there is a storm outside,when there's
not a cloud in the sky. and before you ask it's a 625, basic problem
i'm paying for service's that i either don't get, or get badly.
now you can call this silly,i call it stealing my money.

The part about the sound skipping on recordings.......anyone heard from Dish on that issue? I had thought that maybe it was the HD in my PVR508 and I was thinking of putting in another one.

If it is the 3.63 SW then ......I guess there is nothing to do but wait for a fix.

Running the spell checker wouldn't find the errors. It's not that words were spelled incorrectly, but the wrong word was used. Your/you're, there/their/they're for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)