Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

Not for me (out of my home) If I select the channel no options are shown.

5d370a6195c8ac72e3a658114e08c87a.jpg

If I select another channel I get the watch option.

4ac7b9b094fde06a35108c90706ab1d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Your interface for Dish Anywhere app you are showing has a different appearance than mine. Is yours the mobile app on your phone? My Dish Anywhere App that I am looking at is on IPhone and looks different. Is being on different devices what is causing the different apperance of the Dish Anywhere app? When I test 199 DISH Scapes Hollywood on Dish Anywhere app on my IPhone, aside from the different appearance of the app, I only had Watch and Record option on channel 199 DISH Scapes Hollywood. When I disconnected from WiFi the Record option for DISH Scapes Hollywood went away, but I still had the Watch option. Are we on different devices?

Android 8.0.0
DA

Sceptical so first tried
Live tv
Remote
Channel changed to 199

Exited DA
Restarted DA
Guide
Scroll to 199
Select 199
Watch and Record buttons appeared
Pressed watch
Channel 199 stream started.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: TheKrell
What makes you think it's fake? Sure looks real to me

Looks real to me too.

I just noticed the people standing in the road by the mansion with the vines - honestly, I never considered it to be anything aside from actual footage.

On the other hand, the sound track makes me feel slightly irritated. I don't associate the sounds of the city with relaxation.

On the other hand, the sound track makes me feel slightly irritated. I don't associate the sounds of the city with relaxation.
For any of these Dish Scapes or NatureVision-type channels, I always prefer to turn the volume down on the TV, and just play easy listening music on my Echo Dot instead. I am the same way with Yule Logs - I prefer having Christmas music playing, rather than the crackling sounds of the fireplace.

I feel like the sound enhances the video if you actually watch it. The picture in this video is at a wide angle with both close in and far away shots. I feel like DISH Scape Hollywood is meant to impress with the visuals and sound of the area which are beautiful and true to nature. I really enjoy DISH Scape Hollywood.

At first I thought the audio in the Hollywood flyovers was just dubbed in, but it may be legit. I know some drones dangle a directional microphone several feet below the drone so it doesn't pick up the sound of the drone. Still, as I said in the previous post, I'm not a fan of the city sounds. Right now we are in the city and I can go outside and hear pretty much the same thing anytime I want.

I know the Hollywood Dishscape is going away after Saturday - we had it on while ago and noticed a couple of things that look different - there's some kind of red pear shaped object on the point of a hill, and then right below it there appears to be a police car. Has anyone else seen this - surely it isn't new, but we were surprised that we haven't noticed this before. (It is just before the reservoir).

I know the Hollywood Dishscape is going away after Saturday - we had it on while ago and noticed a couple of things that look different - there's some kind of red pear shaped object on the point of a hill, and then right below it there appears to be a police car. Has anyone else seen this - surely it isn't new, but we were surprised that we haven't noticed this before. (It is just before the reservoir).
I call it "the pot" and it has been there since day 1. I've tried to see what it is up close on google and bing maps but I just can't match up the streets/housing. I'm actually going to miss this scape. It's nice to have on while reading a book with the wind noise and the occasional bird calls.

I call it "the pot" and it has been there since day 1. I've tried to see what it is up close on google and bing maps but I just can't match up the streets/housing. I'm actually going to miss this scape. It's nice to have on while reading a book with the wind noise and the occasional bird calls.

I found it on Google Street View but I still don't know what it is. It is here

I watched for the first time and recorded the Hollywood scape last night.

The Dishscapes for March reminds me a lot of the January one - a loop that has a portion in the day and then changes to night. Granted it is spaceships instead of the wild west. But the atmosphere where you can hear the bugs and animals making noise. I really like that.
Since they are doing UFO's, that reminds me of an idea that I had for a possible Dish Scape, if Dish ever runs out of ideas. They could take footage from the old Dish Earth channel, and speed it up to show an entire day in 15 minutes. That way, you can see all of the phases of the Earth as viewed from outer space. It could feature SiriusXM music quietly playing in the background, just like the Dish Earth channel used to play. Then, Dish could add in some spaceships and sci-fi sound effects, just to make it a little more interesting. I guess I am just getting nostalgic.