Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I saw the turtle, the bottle with the message, and the rainbow. I don’t know if there is more because I keep falling asleep. The wave action with the sounds lull me to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: maggiedeahne
I saw the turtle, the bottle with the message, and the rainbow. I don’t know if there is more because I keep falling asleep. The wave action with the sounds lull me to sleep.
The only other thing I saw was the large bird that flies across from right to left. Compared to other months it seems a bit sparse (but great for napping :) ).

Hah! I kept thinking I was noticing something out of the corner of my eye but couldn't pin it down. Well there is another bird. It starts at the bottom of the upper waterfall and flies from upper right to lower left across the middle of the center waterfall. I wonder what else is going on in the background that we don't notice.

Reactions: maggiedeahne
The Santorini Greece September scene is peaceful. The sound track is about the same beach sound from last month (more birds though), but the church bells add a distinctive touch. Of course Bigfoot found a way to show up in Greece!

Can anyone read the Greek words on the gate?