Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

This upcoming November Dish Scapes doesn't seem to line up with anything - Saint Kitts Dish Scape. "Relax in the tropical waters of Saint Kitts with splashing waves and a luxury yacht." Last year's November one was the Autumn Creek Dish Scape, and it had the feeling of mid to late fall. This description doesn't feel like a November one at all.

This upcoming November Dish Scapes doesn't seem to line up with anything - Saint Kitts Dish Scape. "Relax in the tropical waters of Saint Kitts with splashing waves and a luxury yacht." Last year's November one was the Autumn Creek Dish Scape, and it had the feeling of mid to late fall. This description doesn't feel like a November one at all.
I agree. An autumn scene is more preferred for me. If you look at the ones you can vote on for January, they all have more of a Spring/Summer feel. I much prefer them when they match the seasons, but more especially for the holidays.

I knew Bigfoot showed up in all the Dish Scapes and wondered just how he would be worked into such an unlikely place to spot him. No worries though, the big fellow is on vacation, enjoying the St. Kitts surf.

Reactions: maggiedeahne
I posted, but apparently it disappeared. Strange. So the bigfoot sighting is pretty cool if you ask me. I love turtles and enjoy watching them swim on my screen....especially the babies. I must say, The slide on the boat..... I bet the crew of Below Deck watch that and wish it were only that easy to put the slide out and even more so to bring it back up. Haha. Cool that they have a person sliding down it at one point.

Reactions: grc
Hooray! I may finally get to see him.
And finally I did!
I knew Bigfoot showed up in all the Dish Scapes and wondered just how he would be worked into such an unlikely place to spot him. No worries though, the big fellow is on vacation, enjoying the St. Kitts surf.
I didn't notice him enjoying the surf. I saw him wind surfing. Does he make another appearance?

I consider wind surfing enjoying the surf.
OK; that might well be what grc was thinking as well. But IMHO "surf" involves waves. A surfboard is used to surf waves. A wind surfer is not actually surfing waves, but rather the wind. I think. Maybe.

I have 2 722 rcvrs.
My wife stumbled across chnl 199 this evening.
That tv is in the family room.
The 722 in my man cave does not get chnl 199.
Why is this?
thx
david

Ty for the reply.
199 does not even show up on the lock list.
I have 2 tvs connected to my 722 in the mancave.
Neither program guide has 199.

The other thing on Dish's site is that there are 2 Dish Scapes this upcoming month. There is supposed to be Early Access to the December Dish Scape on channel 198 (doesn't say what day the early access begins) and then on 305 there is a Santa's Workshop DishScape. 305 is only through an internet connected receiver.

So with today being Thanksgiving, will they change up the channel to show a Turkey strutting his stuff on a boat or maybe windsurfing away from the island hanging on tight to Bigfoot or something?? Haha

305 nice. Surprised 199 is St. Kitts still.
I am trying to figure out where 198 is for the early preview. I guess Dish decided against turning it on, unless it is available on the hopper only. I have a VIP211k, so if that is the case I wouldn't see it.