Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

I hate this sugar dishscape. Only good thing is 2 appearances by Bigfoot. One in the left side of factory. Second time in right side of factory where he walks in and looks scared of something, and backs away slowly.

I hate this sugar dishscape. Only good thing is 2 appearances by Bigfoot. One in the left side of factory. Second time in right side of factory where he walks in and looks scared of something, and backs away slowly.
Yeah, it's definitely for the kiddos. No big deal, I'm glad to leave it for them so long as I don't have to spend time looking at it.

Reactions: TheKrell
I haven't seen him yet. I was hoping he would chase the oompa-loompas.

I don't like any of the new DISHscapes with continuous music. I miss the ones that used nature sounds ties to that particular landscape. Is anyone else annoyed by all the unwanted music?

The July 2021 Dishscape has been reveled as Coral Reef - "Float in the Great Barrier Reef where colorful corals moves, sea life swims, and sharks appear."

Reactions: TheKrell and grc
Like last month, the title again includes, "DISH scape 1". Last month I expected the Scape at some point to evolve into DISH scape 2. When that didn't happen, it rendered that addition to the title pointless.
I am guessing that Dish Scape 1 is 199 and Dish Scape 2 is 198. I don't have a Hopper, so I am not sure what the EPG says for 198.

Reactions: Rolan and TheKrell
I am guessing that Dish Scape 1 is 199 and Dish Scape 2 is 198. I don't have a Hopper, so I am not sure what the EPG says for 198.

Since I don't include channel 198 in any of my favorites lists, I checked, and your guess is correct, that's what DISH is attempting to do.

One issue that stands out is that the titles are inconsistently written. The second issue I see is that the numbers in the title only makes the most sense in descending channel sort order. Third, it's redundant and a bit desperate, since the channel information already exists in the left shoulder of the EPG and it is not done this way for any other channel.

Since I don't include channel 198 in any of my favorites lists, I checked, and your guess is correct, that's what DISH is attempting to do.
Yup. I checked last night and Dish Scape 2 is on 198.

Coral Reef is on 199 and Lake side house is on 198. The Coral Reef is at water level and the sloshing of the water line is very annoying. The water sound is annoying and the watching of the water sloshing is not soothing to me. Soothing music would be much better, but some of you ask for natural sound and they gave it to you. The music on 198 is much better with the Lake side house, but could be a softer music, which would be more soothing to me. Just my opinion!

Reactions: Rolan and TheKrell
Actually, with the volume turned down to a low level I took a nap to the reef today, quite soothing and relaxing. However, the lake makes no sense, it's supposed to be a nice quiet cabin in the woods on a lake, what is all that upbeat music all about? Jeez that's annoying!

Reactions: syphix and TheKrell
Quite boring and the sloshing water drives me crazy. Not enough sea life and really don't need to see an island where nothing happens.
Yeah, nothing but fish including sharks and jellyfish. Something (bigfoot?) peddled a paddleboat much faster than you could ever move with those things.

The amusement park is a wee bit boring (is that Bigfoot dancing?) but I'm liking the new bayou one. Looks like Bigfoot paddling down river in the mist at one point. The fireworks coming out of the chimney is somewhat weird though.