DISH signs new deal with AMC Networks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Reactions: NashGuy
ugg.. AMC.. they are all so commercial saturated I can't even stand look at the channel listing. You see something you think you want to watch on it that is typically an hour/half long and its really 3 hours on AMC. They play 15minutes of the movie and 4-6minutes of commercials. I counted the last time I stopped on it (they were playing first Ghostbusters) about 12 commercials most of which were 30seconds long.
That is just nuts...so if they drop it in a dispute like HBO I'd be happy so long as they gave me a few $$ back on the bill.

ugg.. AMC.. they are all so commercial saturated I can't even stand look at the channel listing. You see something you think you want to watch on it that is typically an hour/half long and its really 3 hours on AMC. They play 15minutes of the movie and 4-6minutes of commercials. I counted the last time I stopped on it (they were playing first Ghostbusters) about 12 commercials most of which were 30seconds long.
That is just nuts...so if they drop it in a dispute like HBO I'd be happy so long as they gave me a few $$ back on the bill.
That's why I pay $4.99 a month for Premiere. There are no commercials!

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
The awwsome dvr of the hopper is the #1 reason we have not gone streaming...

15min of program...
Then 10sec of skip,skip,skip commercials.

Commercials???
Skip,skip,skip....

Too many streaming services block skipping during commercials.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

You think Dish is paying a few bucks for AMC? Ha. No. More likely a quarter/month.

That's why I pay $4.99 a month for Premiere. There are no commercials!
So you like paying for Dish AND Premiere too? That's what makes me mad about Motor Trend Channel...I'm paying Dish to watch it and then every other commercial on it is "see what you're missing and no commercials subscribe to MT for $4.99 a month."

Reactions: Howard Simmons
So you like paying for Dish AND Premiere too? That's what makes me mad about Motor Trend Channel...I'm paying Dish to watch it and then every other commercial on it is "see what you're missing and no commercials subscribe to MT for $4.99 a month."
Yep, and I sub to Hulu as well, the commercial free version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)