Dish single Lnb dpp only

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dwa723

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2018
Portland oregon
Hi,
Was wondering if anyone can help me out. I’m looking to purchase a single dpp lnb only with those specs.
Please let me know who’s got one and the price.
Thank you.

As far as I know, there's no reason for a DPP single to even exist. The "DPPlus" indicates an internal switch that supplies any of two or three LNB's to each output. With a single LNB, there's nothing to switch, so only a DP single is needed.

Ok so I have a hopper 3 bought a dish 1000.2 bought a hybrid lnb have a separate dish for 129 says please wait while your switch installation is checked. Then removed the 129 from other dish line same thing. Using a DISH NETWORK HYBRID SOLO HUB FOR HOPPER can someone please tell me what to do.

Ok so I have a hopper 3 bought a dish 1000.2 bought a hybrid lnb have a separate dish for 129 says please wait while your switch installation is checked. Then removed the 129 from other dish line same thing. Using a DISH NETWORK HYBRID SOLO HUB FOR HOPPER can someone please tell me what to do.

Yes, use the 1000.2 with the WA DPH lnbf. Since that dish doesn't get good line of site to the 129, apparently, you need a 500 (wing) dish for that DP Single or DP Dual - both work fine. Best bet is take a piece of tiin foil and cover the eye on the WA LNBF that's to the left when you're standing behind the dish. That's the 129. Run the cable out of the wing dish to the input port on your DPH WA LNBF. I've had to do this several times. Use port 1 and ONLY port 1 from the WA DPH LNBF to your Hopper 3 - or solo hub if you have Joeys also.

On your Hopper 3, if it's on the installation wizard, hit skip back (Back arrow) - recall - skip back to exit the wizard. Hit the Home button 3 times. Scroll down to #3 - Dish and run the Test Installation. The results will look funky, probably showing 4 columns - 110, 119, X, 129. And it'll take a while to run, but as long as you have all green checks under the 110, 119, 129, you're good to go.

If you need to know where to point the wing dish, post your zip and I'll look it up for you

In in Canada I had a installer find 110 119 and 129 with a stupid tree so as I said I have another 129 dish in the other patio works fine with the regulat hopper. I bought a dual hub but on 110 locals like 2 6 8 I only get sd channels. I hooked up the 129 on the hybrid lnb and hook it directly to 129 like I said it work but sd only 300 and above HD. I’m honestly Confused. When I activated the hopper 3 I had full hd on all channels

I'm confused on the Dual Hub. You don't need that and it sounds like you connected both Dishes to the Hub instead of the 129 into the Input port on the 1000.2, and the output on the 1000.2 to the Solo Hub/Hopper

98FEFA9D-DABD-4B00-AC54-F3FDE48291E5.jpeg So this is the set up picture the white wire connected to the black with a male connection is the 129 from the other patio..also is connected to the 129 hybrid lnb on the dish 1000.2. Then the orange hybrid duo hub 2 wires are 110,119 and single wire is going to the hopper 3. Excuse my stupidity but I hope that makes sense.

View attachment 132683 So this is the set up picture the white wire connected to the black with a male connection is the 129 from the other patio..also is connected to the 129 hybrid lnb on the dish 1000.2. Then the orange hybrid duo hub 2 wires are 110,119 and single wire is going to the hopper 3. Excuse my stupidity but I hope that makes sense.
Do you have more than one Hopper? If not, then there is no need for the Duo Hub. What you want is a Solo Hub instead.

Forgot to mention 1 only have trouble with 110 I’ve also just noticed that the 1000.2 the arm that hold the lnb is the worng length. What is the correct size

I have 1 but not sure where to plug the the 110 119 and 129 also the receiver if you would be kind enough for you to draw a diagram.
Thank you

Attachments

• BC3D483E-10B5-4A11-83AA-8EED425BE47C.jpeg
    BC3D483E-10B5-4A11-83AA-8EED425BE47C.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 194
The way you have that set up your trying to use the duo Hub as a switch. You have to connect the 129 dish directly to the 1000.2 Dish. That's why that lnbf has an input and then output from Port 1 on the western Arc to a solo hub

Sent from my SM-N950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Gentleman
I would like to personally thank everyone who help and gave me the feedback I plugged everything back to my 1000 plus with 42 switch it fixed everything it sees all the satellite without a problem and I receive all HD channels. I think I needed the 1000.2 with the hybrid lnb to Authorise the hopper 3. So glass eye in the middle 129 on other balcony.
Thank you.

Gentleman
I would like to personally thank everyone who help and gave me the feedback I plugged everything back to my 1000 plus with 42 switch it fixed everything it sees all the satellite without a problem and I receive all HD channels. I think I needed the 1000.2 with the hybrid lnb to Authorise the hopper 3. So glass eye in the middle 129 on other balcony.
Thank you.

I was going to suggest a DPH42 switch but I see you’ve figured it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts