Dish Smart Card Swap

"I then asked if Dish was going to send me a new card for this newly installed receiver (which has an old style card). She said no, that the receiver automatically will tell the main computer if it needs a new card."

(Dish Prophecy #8:13)

I got a 301 and no new card was sent for it yet. I know a few other people that have 3700, 311, no cards sent for those either. I thought those were the first to get sent new cards.

Both of my DVRs are still DNASP206, so I guess I should still expect new cards at some point.

Ted

Why doesn't someone open up a poll to see how many people do and don't have new cards. I don't have them and as long as my receivers work I do not care!

They usually ship by programming, internationals first, then adult channels. People with the lowest American package should get cards last, but I can assure you it is not done like that this time......And alot of cards are not reaching their destination by post. They did not say they would complete the swap by end of November. They said they would not activate receivers after November 30th if they did not have the new card.

"They did not say they would complete the swap by end of November. They said they would not activate receivers after November 30th if they did not have the new card."

Thanks, good information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)