Dish store deal question...

texasal

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2008
I am going to get a friend of mine signed up for Dish, and I was looking at the deals on Dishstore.net. If she signs up for new service through the store, will she also qualify for the free sling adapter?

DISH Network Satellite TV - DishStore Deal

I see the adapter listed under the potential savings, and it would be great if it is included. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Al

Yea, sling adaptor is available in this offer. You pay $99 for the adaptor when you sign up, and get it back after you apply for the rebate online through Dish

Plus you would get up to a $125 pre-paid visa card through Dishstore for setting up a new account.

Yea, sling adaptor is available in this offer. You pay $99 for the adaptor when you sign up, and get it back after you apply for the rebate online through Dish

Plus you would get up to a $125 pre-paid visa card through Dishstore for setting up a new account.

Are you sure about getting the rebate if you order through Dishstore? In another thread, a person posted that he was denied the rebate because he did not purchase it directly from Dish.

Are you sure about getting the rebate if you order through Dishstore? In another thread, a person posted that he was denied the rebate because he did not purchase it directly from Dish.

The sling adaptor is ordered through Dish when you place your order through Dishstore.

We can do it either way. You can either order it on our website and we can ship it to you directly, or when you place your order for new service we can place the order through DISH Network so you can get the rebate.

Since Dishstore is an Authorized DISH Network sales partner, we can sell it to you as if you ordered it through Dish Network directly. The only time the rebate would not apply is if you ordered it off our website, but thats mainly for existing customers who either don't qualify for the rebate or don't want to mess with it.

So to ansewer your question you will get the rebate for the sling adaptor when you setup new service through Dishstore.
To get the rebate, we just add the sling adaptor to your order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)