Dish VP722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Highlander71

Original poster
Jul 19, 2012
United States
My equipment is leased. I keep getting hard drive error. Also when the phone line is plugged into the box, our phones cut off.
how much will they charge me. I don't have equipment protection. What is the cheapest way to handle this problem?

My equipment is leased. I keep getting hard drive error. Also when the phone line is plugged into the box, our phones cut off.
how much will they charge me. I don't have equipment protection. What is the cheapest way to handle this problem?
Invest $7 in the protection plan that will cover the shipping charge. Leased receivers that fail are replaced free except for the shipping charge.

I believe the current shipping charge is $17. So that will be your cost without the protection plan. I've replaced my 722 a number of times and the shipping is all it's cost me.

Its $15 for the shipping. Leased equipment is replaced free of charge other than the shipping. For both issues, have you tried a hard reset?

You no longer need to have a phone line plugged in. If you have an internet connection, it will use that to phone in. Advantage is that it sends a health report. We have had people get calls out of the blue that they needed a tech visit to repair a problem.

But the phone line is good for Caller ID.

Unit needs to be replaced in any event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)