Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just a FYI, just got this.

We will be performing maintenance on Sunday, April 10, 2011 from 2:00 AM MT to 4:30 AM MT. During this time DISHOnline and customer accounts on DISHNetwork.com, will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

You might be sleeping but a lot of other folks wont be. We normally have over 700 people online at that time of the day. Someones awake. :D

(Besides I can't remember a DISH update that actually was done by the time announced) :D

Doubt it. They are doing something to the login system, not updating the websites content.
about f**ppin time!! I go to login to DRA and every time the first time.. it fails.. then magically I refresh and get in ... other times I login ... and then get redirection failure.. only happens on Dish's sites.. never when I go directly to Sling's sites.. and for the past three or four days I've been all over the two sets of sites... irritating the hell outta me..

I wonder if this also means they've found a problem with DRA's lost channels, or lost content in the tabs other than Grid & MyDVR... and again.. its kinda funny.. that Scott has this.. and dish doesn't bother to send out such administrivia to people who actually use their sites.. you know.. a warm and fuzzy .. "Changes at Dish ... " because you know the marketting team would have a field day.. those who don't allow marketing and partner stuff.. would potentially get some, because the message would have been, after all .... about the administration of the sites.. and marketing just happened to throw on a few blurbs..

We will be performing maintenance on Sunday, April 10, 2011 from 2:00 AM MT to 4:30 AM MT. During this time DISHOnline and customer accounts on DISHNetwork.com, will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
How is this any different from the majority of the time when its not available?

I was off and on all night.. thru the morning.. I was actually able to get connected *and* watch at 6:09 am eastern... from about 5 minutes till 6, and up until 6:09 .. I was getting more of the same as I've been seeing the past couple of weeks, the "timeout" just getting the log in page for DRA.

When the login screen did come up, until 6:09 ... I was getting password not valid... and then it started giving me the red box unavailble try later.. and then on the 12th or 13th try it let me in.. I was connected to Dish11.sling.com and the ONLY thing that would appear in my GRID was TLC! DVR worked though..

when I got up later this day.. and checked.. the login still took me to dish11.sling.com and the grid appeared to have filled in properly however there were at least some missing stations in the 6000 range (6038 for one) so more than likely there would be a channel or two here or there that are missing in the grid.. I was able to start "live tv" and change the channel to 6038 and get the audio stream like normal. ... though "like normal" means it still doesn't stream audio only stations worth a damn.. I can stream TV at 9 meg in their app, but their app can't handle a measley 128k or god forbid 256k from sling.. (holy hell it just went to 180k... :( damn .. it went back to 102k ... ) So no outside fixes.. DRA is still at Version 3.0.3 (bottom right of window) and I've still not seen a new update to 1.4.0.117 for Firefox though one is circulating for IE.

EDIT: It should also be noted.. that your login is what partially gets you your GRID / TV Station list. like I no longer have the HD Ultimate pack... and when that went away, the channels disappeared from "The Grid" listing ... this is another link in how the account data on one dishXX.sling.com server can become fouled (for lack of better words or indepth Dish sanctioned information on their system) and you'd need to force your account be pulled through another dishXY.sling.com server to service you..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)