DISHANYWHERE Problem (Again)

I love my 8 second boot up and no anti-virus. Being a Chromebox (mini-computer) I got one with an Intel Core i5 and 8GB memory. FAST little feller. ;)
Mine boots in about 13-15 secs and I also run no AV (well, except Defender, because Windows is just asinine that way) :D :D

Well, things "were" going great for a few days. DA was working flawlessly.

Tonight went to watch on my Win10 Laptop, and under Account and Devices it shows that the Receiver is not connected.

Receiver Network Status (on the Hopper3) shows good connection with internet access.

Will try again in the morning, as I've done all the resets (Hoper & Router) with no change.

RodeoGeorge

Just a note, I can watch on my Phone using the DA App.

Well, things "were" going great for a few days. DA was working flawlessly.

Tonight went to watch on my Win10 Laptop, and under Account and Devices it shows that the Receiver is not connected.

Receiver Network Status (on the Hopper3) shows good connection with internet access.

Will try again in the morning, as I've done all the resets (Hoper & Router) with no change.

RodeoGeorge

Just a note, I can watch on my Phone using the DA App.

Thanks for letting us know! Did you attempt to log out of DISH Anywhere, restart the computer, then log back in? Did you try another browser to check if that gave you the same message? -Christina W.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks for letting us know! Did you attempt to log out of DISH Anywhere, restart the computer, then log back in? Did you try another browser to check if that gave you the same message? -Christina W.

Yes I did all of that last night.
Ironically, and as usually happens, DA is working this morning.
?????????
I have the bright green "This is your Receiver" when I select Account and Devices.

RodeoGeorge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts