Dishanywhere saved recordings issue

dvrexpander

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
Near a tree
Had to back up the recordings from one H3 to the new one a few weeks ago and now when I go to view them in dishanywhere they show in "Uncategorized" and I can't see them. There is another box showing "Other Recordings" which I'm assuming could be others or maybe the external DVR.
Anyone have any idea how to expose those to watch now?

I think there is some confusion, could you clarify if you tranfered the recordings FROM an H3 TO another H3 or from the H3 to an external HDD?

I know the external drive thing but what I'm saying is I'm not sure what is showing up and how to access them from the copy.
Here is a screenshot - note the 107 recordings Uncategorized and then Other Recordings for 41. I click on them and they do not populate to show what is there.
They are present when you go to them in the DVR normally.

Attachments

• recordings.jpg
    recordings.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 101
I've still not resolved this - anyone?
Hello, dvrexpander. For Dish Anywhere issues only, we can be emailed here at danyprod@dish.com for further assistance and feedback submission. Please provide the following details in the email:

1. Specific error message or behavior (Provide a screenshot of the error message, if available)
2. Are you seeing a similar issue on your receiver?
3. Browser type/version

If you are also seeing this issue through the mobile app, please provide the following:

1. Device type/model
2. iOS/OS version (Screenshot from phone Settings)
3. DISH Anywhere App version
4. Is the device connected via Wi-Fi or cellular data?

This email cannot troubleshoot other equipment or help with any account concerns.

Well I contacted them just like said but no reply and its been what 3 weeks now?
Same issue nothing has changed and no idea how to fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)