Dishes in the snow pics!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
We got over 23 inches of snow so far (its still snowing!) today is the most snow we have EVER had in a 24 hour period here in Connecticut!

Below are pics of my dish's covered in todays snow!

Attachments

• snowdish4.jpg
    snowdish4.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 257
  • snowdish3.jpg
    snowdish3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 223
  • snowdish1.jpg
    snowdish1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 240
yeah were getting pounded up here. i used the snowblower to get rid of the foot of snow in the driveway.....hour later same amount was dumped again......waitin till this passes before i walk all the way out in the side yard with deicer to spray em....but they are covered real well!!!

We got over 23 inches of snow so far (its still snowing!) today is the most snow we have EVER had in a 24 hour period here in Connecticut!

Below are pics of my dish's covered in todays snow!

That's a lot of snow Scott. Ironically, here on the Lake Michigan shoreline, we've had a light snow winter so far. We had an 18" storm in December, and since then not much at all.
:)

Luckily we've had only 2-4 inch snowfalls at a time this year...nothing major all at once. The one weather guy said normally in the winter we should see a total of about 24" for the season...We've had 20" this season and counting...not too bad so far...compared to some of the rest of you...blind

after a crazy December (40+ inches of snow) January has been tame...a couple inches here and inch there

I was surprised at just how much snow collected within my 8' dish pointed at AMC3 yesterday. I lost "MeTV", but all other channels including all the RTV channels remained with a good signal strength. After I cleaned off the dish "MeTV" was back on.

crazy, here WE are in Northern Ontario where we're supposed to get winter and we get excited these days when we see 10cm's (4inches). These days places that rarely see winter are seeing 2' in a day! Times do seem to be changing that's for sure...

Tuesday through Friday, around an inch each day. Saturday - 5+ inches. Luckily, light powdery stuff.

Attachments

• GEDC0641_Crop_small.jpg
    GEDC0641_Crop_small.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 190
After rain yesterday most of our snow is gone yippppie! Bad news is 4-8" of snow on Thursday. Looks like I'll point the dishes towards the ground tonight lol...Blind

This is a shot of my dishes in the snow. We had about 3-4” of snow today, 1-20-11. Dishes l. to r.; HotDish90 (36”), Waxi Tian Qi S900W (37”), ITB KD75S (30”), and Samsung JS851C11 (33”).
MVC-017S.JPG
snow-dishes.jpg

starchoice 60E dish

Here is a pic of the little starchoice sub dish. No worries about wind LOL.

Taken about 3 weeks ago.

Catamount

Attachments

• snowshots 010.jpg
    snowshots 010.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 173
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts