Dishes we have seen -- post yours!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
MMMM.. Where to put the C-Band dish. I know! On the clothesline pole. ;)
dons 005.JPG dons 006.JPG

Top 33" with Stab 90 HH.
Middle 25" for Hispasat 30W
Bottom 33" for 125W.

All with Avenger PLL321S-2 LNBs.

Attachments

• Dishes.JPG
    Dishes.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 174
I am happy to be the new owner of a Prodelin 1.8m series 1184 antenna and non-penetrating roof mount. An ad showed up in the classifieds (for a city 2 hours away) for a large satellite dish. It seems a property owner company hired a sign company to take the dish & mount off the roof of a building with a crane. The dish was used years ago by an Edward Jones Investments office. The sign company owner sold the dish & mount to me for $65US. Dish is dirty on back & will need cleaning. There is a crack in the side edge but that wont affect the performance.

beavs2112,

Great looking dish at an excellent price,
A good scrubbing will clean it up nice'
With some elbow grease and a little care,
You'll be getting FTA stations from everywhere.

Recycling old dishes to a new home is a great idea.

Enjoy!

Sponge

I am happy to be the new owner of a Prodelin 1.8m series 1184 antenna and non-penetrating roof mount. An ad showed up in the classifieds (for a city 2 hours away) for a large satellite dish. It seems a property owner company hired a sign company to take the dish & mount off the roof of a building with a crane. The dish was used years ago by an Edward Jones Investments office. The sign company owner sold the dish & mount to me for $65US. Dish is dirty on back & will need cleaning. There is a crack in the side edge but that wont affect the performance.

Hey I've got the same dish :)

It's aimed at 99w, some pretty cool signals there

UDL

Attachments

• IMG_20150517_195103.jpg
    IMG_20150517_195103.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
Reactions: spongella
Nice recent pictures. Glad to see old dishes being put back into use.

Just put an ad in the local Buy-Sell-Trade newspaper for a used commercial 4 foot dish (1.2m), have to try one on C band and see if it works better than a 1.0m dish.

These commercial dishes with their heavy duty mounting hardware and general sturdiness are a pleasure to work with; they just are crying out "give me a good home and love me." :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.