Dishnetwork 322 receiver will not download guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

brothersunited

Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
miami
i have a cardless dishnetwork receiver 322 dual tuner model
i am getting good signal all the process run smoothly
but i keep gettin attn 129 receiver not authorized

i have called dish many times and they said the have sent hit but the receiver will not down load guide

Help pleae

A 322 should have a purple smart card. Otherwise it will have an old smart card number that won't work anymore. Have CSR or Dirt team member send you a new smart card.

Didn't Dish as if smart card was in the slot or did you tell them there wasn't one? Maybe you gave them the number that shows on the screen and they didn't ask. Receiver needs a physical smart card that is married to the receiver in order to work.

but i thought these newer receivers do not need a physical smart card to work?
they didnt ask me about a physical smart card

Didn't Dish as if smart card was in the slot or did you tell them there wasn't one? Maybe you gave them the number that shows on the screen and they didn't ask. Receiver needs a physical smart card that is married to the receiver in order to work.

so if dishnetwork knows this why wouldnt they just send me the card?
It may come down to how you acquired the receiver. Did DISH install it or did you get it through a third party?

If you bought it from someone and they removed the card, DISH may be assuming it is still in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)