Dishnetwork attena Question??????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vargf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
I recently I got a INVACOM QPH-031 I decided put a motor to get all the satellites. Is good idea put the INVACOM QPH-031 on a 18" dish to get all the satellites. Some body toll me that I can use the 18" dish but with the INVACOM QPH-031 will be good to go an get all the channels please can any body help me
an this.

I think that you have posted this question in the wrong forum, can a mod verify this ;)

18" won't really be enough to get anything with certainty. I've read some people who have picked up stronger TPs on some satellites, but I would still expect a blank screen when there is a bit of rain.

No its inthe right forum.. he needs an 30 inch dish min.... an 18 inch or 22 inch dish 500 will not work... thats to get the normal fta channels.. now if hes trying to get dish or dtv... then an 18 inch dish will work.. NO FTA on dtv so thats out of the question, and A few fta channels on dish.. NASA, GOLTV, CH 101, ect... Anything beyond that is hacking.. If thats what he means by all channels. Just incase if thats what he means please read the rules of the forum and the thread that says no hack posts as they are not tolorated here.

I mean all FTA channels thats why I need the answer but thanks to all of you.
:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What channel list editor to use on Coolsat 5000?

T5 Problems!! Can't scan all TP's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)