Dishnetwork site down all morning?

JeffMo said:
If you decide to take the website down all day Dish at least do your customers a service and display a page indicating your are going to be down for maintenance or whatever. Sheesh.

What if it wasn't planned? What then? Should they call every single customer and tell them? Sheesh.

InHouse said:
Somebody tripped over the power cord at the server farm, wonder who got the TC for that one? All dish services were wacked today for the most part, almost had forgotten how to do the job without tech connect econnect owa etc. Nothing like getting to your first job to find out instead of what you were told on the phone by FSMs that the required receivers are something totally different, how hard is it to read the difference from a 222k to a 625 322 on a work order. Had dispatch calling me at noon wondering when I was going to make my next am that was 2 hours away when I was already working on my last PM jobs. Was definitely a wasted day for me. Thanks Dish next time you cut the cord I'm calling in sick!

AMEN TO THAT ONE. F'd up day for sure!!

That's what I observed first: no domain name resolution. Perhaps somebody forgot to pay their registrar. ;)

It's 10:30pm EST and everything seems to be back to normal. Even the comparison guide issue from last night got fixed.
The comparison guide - which was broken back on Sunday or earlier - is fixed, but it is in the portion of the web site that does not require login.

Login is what is currently not working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts