DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 7:00am - 1 change

God, talk about a bad day. At work, waiting on yet another deflating uplink report, and listening to the Tigers make a Cy Young candidate outta the Royals Brian Bannister....:(

Try being an Astros fan. Two games in, and one run to show for it....and that one run was walked in.

The upside is that even if there's no new national HD today... there are only four Wednesdays left in April...

.....all filled with empty promises :tux:

I don't trust Dish, but I do trust Scott. And I'd doubt that he'd describe April the way he has been without us seeing something.

Besides... Isn't half the problem that Dish hasn't made any concrete promises, that all they've said is "soon"? I think a lot of folks around here would be happier if Dish had made specific promises...

But I'm getting off topic. Here's to hoping for a good day (I'm pulling for all you BSG fans), but if not to a good April.

I don't trust Dish, but I do trust Scott. And I'd doubt that he'd describe April the way he has been without us seeing something.

Besides... Isn't half the problem that Dish hasn't made any concrete promises, that all they've said is "soon"? I think a lot of folks around here would be happier if Dish had made specific promises...

But I'm getting off topic. Here's to hoping for a good day (I'm pulling for all you BSG fans), but if not to a good April.

Just gonna chime in, i would never question Scotts input, it does fill me with hope, and i can appreciate that. I just wouldnt be suprised if DISH is feeding EVERYONE a line....thats all im saying. Scott is my idol, and i model myself after him :up

Funny how I am able to stop working every 10 min to see if the uplink report is available. . . . I feel like a nerd!!!! But I am in good company since you guys are waiting just like me.

btw......dish says today that in the next 2 month 60% of there markets will have locals in HD...take that for what its worth!

We are going to need a "Waiting for Up-Link Report" thread before to long. Just look at the last two reports before the big report and its multiple pages without discussion of the up-link itself.