DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 7:00am - 1 change

Scott is my idol, and i model myself after him :up
Thanks, but your not fat nor balding. :eek:

While I am sure I am fed stuff from time to time (like last week... which just turned out to be NESN-HD as I kept bugging them about it)

But with that said I have complete trust in some of my other contacts, and April has always been the release date for most of the HD they are launching.

There has been no waivering from this because of AMC-14 as they want to show that they can move ahead from where they are now without AMC-14 being in place.

Unfortunately they just can't turn them all on at once, there is a lot of shuffling that must be done to get thngs where they want them, and this week they had some big help with the demise of Sky Angel.

Rome was not built in a day... but I expect it to have some very nice buildings by the end of April. :D :D

Thanks, but your not fat nor balding. :eek:

While I am sure I am fed stuff from time to time (like last week... which just turned out to be NESN-HD as I kept bugging them about it)

But with that said I have complete trust in some of my other contacts, and April has always been the release date for most of the HD they are launching.

There has been no waivering from this because of AMC-14 as they want to show that they can move ahead from where they are now without AMC-14 being in place.

Unfortunately they just can't turn them all on at once, there is a lot of shuffling that must be done to get thngs where they want them, and this week they had some big help with the demise of Sky Angel.

Rome was not built in a day... but I expect it to have some very nice buildings by the end of April. :D :D

uh scott, its like 40 degrees here, and i have my fan on, cause im sweating from twirling my pencil, hahahaha, im hungry :hungry:

I seriously hope they dont put anything up, that would be the ultimate dick move....oh sweet, the Tigers are down 4-0 nothing now to the Mighty KC Royals (ahem, one winning season since 94, ahem)....does anyone have a .357 magnum with one bullet, i have a tooth ache......:yikes

I seriously hope they dont put anything up, that would be the ultimate dick move....oh sweet, the Tigers are down 4-0 nothing now to the Mighty KC Royals (ahem, one winning season since 94, ahem)....does anyone have a .357 magnum with one bullet, i have a tooth ache......:yikes

There is a baseball team named the Tigers!!

LOL!

The Dish folks must be skipping work to attend the press conference announcing the DishDirect merger. Gus and the rest of the uplink guys are in a downtown Denver diner waiting for Charlie and Malone to show up. ;)