DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 5/22/2008 4:09pm - 49 changes

Last edited:
I know it is a trick from Dish--Since their is no feeds to these TEMP HD Channels and Dish knows about the uplink center---they want you to think that 20 more HD Channels are coming in the next couple of weeks---did it work???

Are there even 20 HD channels that exist that Dish doesn't have yet (excluding voom)?

20 not on e* challenge:

Viacom - 5 (ish) CMT, MTV, VH1, Nick, Spike, (BET?)
Fox - 5 (yeah righ) Speed, fX, Fox Business, Fox News, fuse (or is it fuel - can never remember)
Tribune - 1 WGN
Rainbow (yeah right) - 2 AMC Ifc
Discovery - 1 (that launches in June or July) Planet Green
Outdoor Channel - 1
Lifetime (another yeah right) - 2 - Lifetime and Lifetime Movie
Mojo - 1
QVC
Wealth TV

phew - there's your 20
Plus more if you add in Premiums, RSNs, and any missing odd ball stations they want to pull out of Canada or Mexico (like WFN:Ocho)

Last edited:
Are there even 20 HD channels that exist that Dish doesn't have yet (excluding voom)?
Ummmm.... NO there are not 20 HD channels that Dish does not have yet (excluding voom). However, there are probably at least 20 more channels which have HD somewhere in their logo, HD commercials and/or maybe a tiny bit of HD programming ;)

Talon Dancer

Thought of two more not on e*, RFD-HD and CSTV HD.

Probably 5-6 more that are escaping my mind, but still plenty of 4:3"HD" and Strecth-o-matic stations just waiting for the bandwidth. :D

I speculate nothing more than a new HD channel lineup (existing), with a few additional (new) national HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts