DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 5/28/2008 1:34pm - 138 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And once again Dish breaks their promise. The GR locals were to have been available in the second quarter of 2008.

Knowing how they operate I purchased two OTA antennas. I am glad I did. The picture quality is stunning from the OTA antennas!

Unfortunately, the picture from Dish used to be stunning up to December 2005 when all the hd-lite began.

The second quarter runs through June 30, 2008.

Looking forward to seein how the Red Wings look on NBC.
Yeah the timing couldnt have been more perfect. :D. The first Stanley cup game on NBC and Dish gives it to us that day wow unbelievable. Still kinda bummed that the info for the Buffalo HD locals arent up yet. I keep having to have to reference to see whats on the SD channel. Any idea when the info will be up?

Yeah the timing couldnt have been more perfect. :D. The first Stanley cup game on NBC and Dish gives it to us that day wow unbelievable. Still kinda bummed that the info for the Buffalo HD locals arent up yet. I keep having to have to reference to see whats on the SD channel. Any idea when the info will be up?

Have you tried running a check switch to update the guide data?

The first 6 are probably the new free preview channels for june
Channel Package Flag Changes:
116 - GAME - EchoStar7 119W TP 08 ConUS beam changed channel package flags
128 - WE - EchoStar7 119W TP 12 ConUS beam changed channel package flags
129 - BRAVO - EchoStar7 119W TP 02 ConUS beam changed channel package flags
132 - TCM - EchoStar7 119W TP 13 ConUS beam changed channel package flags
185 - HLMRK - EchoStar8 110W TP 11 ConUS beam changed channel package flags
191 - G4 - EchoStar8 110W TP 05 ConUS beam changed channel package flags
GAME, BRAVO and TCM were May previews. They left the preview status. The other 3 and DREAMs became previews.

Ok four of the five buffalo channels uplinked are active.:)

5181 wivb cbs
5182 wgrz nbc
5183 wutv fox
5184 wnlo cw

wkbw abc is not active. I wonder why, it was uplinked.

Nice. CW HD up on a market! ;)

The engineers are just doing their job and get everything ready. It's up to contracts when they are turned on or off. I'm betting the actual station content is being uplinked but is simply set to unavailable due to the retransmission disagreement.

Nice. CW HD up on a market! ;)

The engineers are just doing their job and get everything ready. It's up to contracts when they are turned on or off. I'm betting the actual station content is being uplinked but is simply set to unavailable due to the retransmission disagreement.

Considering the abc affiliate in buffalo is in a sad state of affairs, I wonder why they would play hardball with Dish. Anyways, finally a chance to watch nbc and the hockey game tonight in hd, rather than hoping the ota for the channel would hold out with interference:D.

Now if they would only add the MSG family of rsn's in hd and Dish would stop me from ever considering D*.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)