DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 5/28/2008 1:34pm - 138 changes

Indeed.

Actually the new name is CBSCS but yes, it's the old CSTV channel.

This should be a good hd channel this fall. It is on Direct now but not showing any hd, just stretch. CBSCS did announce about a month ago that they will be showing hd starting THIS college football season.

This should be a good hd channel this fall. It is on Direct now but not showing any hd, just stretch. CBSCS did announce about a month ago that they will be showing hd starting THIS college football season.

Agreed. The only problem I have with this channel is too many repeats. With today's DVR technology (yes I know that not everyone has one) sporting event repeats are almost useless.

Ok, so Showtime and CBS College have common ownership, and several Showtime channels are already uplinked.

Note that Viacom and CBS still have common ownership, even though they are split into separate organizations.

It seems that - as usual - E* has no problems with ABC/Disney, NBC/Universal, or CBS/CW/Viacom, but continues to have problems with News Corp (Fox).

I'm sure that the major HD channels missing from "HD Absolute" currently are all News Corp - Fox News, FX and Speed.

It seems that - as usual - E* has no problems with ABC/Disney, NBC/Universal, or CBS/CW/Viacom, but continues to have problems with News Corp (Fox).

I'm sure that the major HD channels missing from "HD Absolute" currently are all News Corp - Fox News, FX and Speed.

Add Rainbow Media Holdings (WE-HD, IFC-HD, FUSE-HD & AMC-HD) are not available to us.

Thanks for information Digiblur. I enjoyed watching March Madness highlights on CBS College Sports.

Ok, so Showtime and CBS College have common ownership, and several Showtime channels are already uplinked.

Note that Viacom and CBS still have common ownership, even though they are split into separate organizations.

NO. THey are completely separate. Not commonly owned anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)