Dishnetworks HD locals

How many Local HD networks do you think is required to be considered having HD locals

Votes: 5 3.7%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 14 10.3%

Votes: 60 44.1%

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • more/all

Votes: 43 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said anything about nationals?

Please explain yourself further.

Which sat(s) do you prefer the nationals to come off of??

Which sat(s) do you prefer the Locals and HD locals come off of??

I think you understand that with bandwidth, you got to give to get.

If Dishnetwork can't broadcast HD locals and national HD channels at the same time, well I guess I'm with the wrong provider.

Okay, never mind, I think maybe you and I are talking about 2 different things.

I'm referring to the point that another poster made saying that HD locals should be on the sat(s) that most subscribers have, which is obviously the 119 and 110.

I think you maybe referring to a different point that HD locals should be given priority over HD nationals, which of course, everybody and their brother differ over.

Okay, never mind, I think maybe you and I are talking about 2 different things.

I'm referring to the point that another poster made saying that HD locals should be on the sat(s) that most subscribers have, which is obviously the 119 and 110.

I think you maybe referring to a different point that HD locals should be given priority over HD nationals, which of course, everybody and their brother differ over.
Yea I see were are just on different pages , Carry on :) I see what your saying now. Yes to have everything on 1 or 2 satellites for the entire USA agreed would not work.

I think they should at least carry the big Four. Where is Harrisburg locals? I pay Comcast 20 per month for hd locals.

I pay Dish for three HD locals(no NBC), but I get all of my HD locals for FREE OTA. But I need the guide data. THAT SUCKS TO PAY FOR GUIDE DATA.

We have 1 local HD channel available.I have my wing install set fo tomorrow,but I told dish if they don't have the other 3 online by the end of the year,it will be hello directv!
They did give me a free month of programming for an incentive to stay until then.

Yeah, I agree I think 4 would be considered having HD localls..Greenville, NC just got 1 now. . . that is more than what we had.. but they wanted me to pay 59.99 or 99.99 and renew my contract to get 1 HD channel, I of course argued my point and got it done for free but still I have a dish outside that really is for 1 channel........It's a mess!!!!

Also, they should be on satellites that most current subscribers have. It does no good to current subs for the locals to be on 61.5, when very few of the current subscribers have a dish pointed at that location.

I live in Cincinnati and when we got locals (SD) I was not able to get the PBS station in KY so dish let me know that they would put up another dish so I could.
So I got the 61.5 dish free it does not look like they do this now.
This happened about 10 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts