Dishnow Prepaid Smartcard Activation Success POLL

Current status of dishnow prepaid users smartcards

• I requested a new card, received it, and activated it all successfully.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I requested a new card, and received it, but I could not activate it successfully.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I requested a new card, but did not received it after 10 days.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I requested a new card, but they refused to send me one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have requested nothing and I hope the easter bunny will straigten out all of the dishnow problems.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r10fret

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 20, 2008
FL
This poll is to determine how many have succesfully been able to replace the yellow smartcard in their prepaid dishnow receiver with a purple card.

If you have a dishnow prepaid receiver that came with a G3 purple card when you bought ithen you dont need to vote.

Received it, and activated it. But only after 3 days of phone calls, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting......

But it did finally "take" to my receiver, and within their system. So in the end, all is well that ends well.

I also voted received / activated, but that came after months of long distant phone calls to get them to send card. My activation procedure seemed like a breeze compared to obtaining the card.

So far, only 5 prepaids out there?????

G3 Card

13 calls to PrePaid for me !

Reps at times did not seem to know box has a " Smart Card "

Came to my door step as via Federal Express - 2 more call to get the card activated.

Yes, us pre paid users are treated much as " 2nd class " as we do NOT have a account number on file.

Vip 722, Self-Installation, and A.E.P questions

NEEDED - Defective DPP 44 Switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)