This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dishonline active on 622

Yes, you can. A popup comes up and tells you when it has downloaded enough for you to start watching.

The only problem is that the FCC HASN'T come down on the side of network neutrality - in fact, they've refused to mandate anything of the sort. It appears that they do not actually want to make a stand at all, especially with the recent propoganda campaign to confuse cell phone carriers network restrictions with network neutrality. If anything is going to be down re: network neutrality, then Congress is going to have to do it.

I still have not received L446. I lived in NYC. Has anybody else around this area received the L446? I connected the 622 to my broadband network, but still the new upgrade is not downloaded. I also did the reboot....and nothing.

I gave somewhat plausible, but purely speculative answer in the updates thread.

If your responses were in grammatically correct english, maybe I could read them. Also, calling the Ceo office would be a waste of time.

Seriously Smith, you spend so much time with the smartass responses to everyones questions. If you don't want to answer one, just ignore it! It has really gotten old!!!

I just got L446 today. The first thing I tried was Dishonline. When I navigate to new releases or Dish theater the system goes into " please wait" mode and stays there and nothing happens. I had to power down once already because it froze up......not a good first impression.

Is anyone else having this issues with the dishonline function?

Same thing happened with me. Incidently I'm in the same general neck of the woods as you. I wonder if it's location related.

I'm in Southern CA and received it last night on my 722 and 622 - Neither of which are connected to my network unfortunately. Guess what I'm doing this weekend?

Got it on mine this morning. Also nothing appearing on new releases or dish theater.

Maybe they are restricting who can see downloads by IP range, or is there really nothing available yet?

This is a nice step forward, but the "only in SD" movies on the 622 is just a shame. I cannot imagine watching a movie in SD anymore, especially paying for it. I will watch SD television programs sometimes, but those are not movies, where you are hoping for an experience.

I guess I will be sticking with my xbox 360 (which does have HD pay per view) and netflix.

Would have loved to have given you my money Dish!

Got the update this morning and, as many other users have stated, I'm also stuck on "Processing your request. Please wait."

Search by keyword resulted in locking up the 722 and reboot...worthless...
I wonder who tests this garbage, if it doesn't work, and worse adds some more reasons for lock ups and reboots. DAMN this crap sux!