Dish's response to DirecTV's Free HD claim

The top post is your answer.:)

All I'm saying is DirecTV has their higher prices than Dish and Dish has their higher prices than DirecTV.Right now I have a Dish 625 running 2 TVs,but if I would have HD I would have 1 722k and have HD for the livingroom and SD for the bedroom even if the bedroom TV was HD.But the bedroom TV would have to be under 40" because that is what is recommended to not see the higher definition difference.;)
The only thing higher on Direct is the price of their base packages and premium packages. All other add-ons, fees, equipment, and costs are much higher on Dish.

In D* response to E* Free HD for Life, D* appears to be a little misleading with Autopay...D* states that you must have Autopay for FHDFL, but then in the chart D* indicates that it will cost a E* subscriber $99 for FHDFL if they don't have Autopay & Paperless Billing, but 0 cost under D*...except that D* doesn't allow subscribers to get FHDFL w/o Autopay...in a way, IMO, this makes E* offer a plus for their subscribers because it gives them one more option to get FHDFL.
Ghpr13:)
That is one long sentence, but I do get your point.

The only thing higher on Direct is the price of their base packages and premium packages. All other add-ons, fees, equipment, and costs are much higher on Dish.

So if you are a one receiver household , then DISH would be cheaper in price. But if you are a multiple receiver household then DIRECTV would be cheaper.

So if you are a one receiver household , then DISH would be cheaper in price. But if you are a multiple receiver household then DIRECTV would be cheaper.
Mostly true. I created a chart that showed Dish is cheaper for most set ups. Direct does not become cheaper until you add several TVs, or until you move up a package in order to get some of the same channels you were getting with Direct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts