Dish's site

Seems to be down at the moment. They must still be working on it.

EDIT: Oh, it's back.

I may have missed it, but I don't see the 'compare packages' list. I liked that feature in the old site. It was convenient to figure out what you would lose or gain if you switched packages.

I hate it when they try to make changes to their website. It always involves not being able to log in for extended periods of time. Right now I can't connect to Blockbuster . Leave it alone please.

I just compared HD250 to DA Gold for the first time; that comparison wasn't possible before. Of course the icons are difficult to compare, because they "grey out" the ones missing from DA Gold. Defeats the whole purpose.

Oh, and the whole website is ponderously slow.

I hate it when they try to make changes to their website. It always involves not being able to log in for extended periods of time. Right now I can't connect to Blockbuster . Leave it alone please.
Login to My account at the Dish dite and click on Blockbuster@Home in bottom left corner.

Uggg! I had to redo all my links, none of them work any longer.

The "Find your package" feature is a very good idea. A quick way to find how much you have to spend to get the channel(s) you want without having to wade through every channel in the package.

Not to take the thread off topic or anything, but if you look at the HD receivers page, you'll notice that the 922 is now gone. Looks like Scott was right that the 922 is being phased out.

I am still surprised that they don't mention and promote their own support website on DISH.COM.

But I guess thats good as it keeps people coming to SatelliteGuys instead. :D

Found one problem when you use the Find Your Package feature. When you search for any channel, they don't include any of the Dish America packages, only the America's Top Packages. So say you want to find where NBC Sports Network is; it will only show that's it's available in AT 250 only, even though it's also available in DA Gold.

Last edited:
I pointed out the mistake with ABC Family and all the Disney Channels being listed in HD on DISH's new website to the powers that be and instead of saying something like "whoops we will fix that ASAP" they instead thanked me for looking at their new site...

The channels are still listed there in HD...

I just got a call from a friend at ESPN a few minutes ago who told me they are about to get wired with a DISH Network headend. (They already have a DIRECTV headend) so now I am thinking...

Did DISH and DISNEY come to a deal and settle a long running feud?

Could we see some nice surprises today from the NEW DISH in the uplink report?

I don't honestly know for sure, but it does appear that anything is possible with the new DISH.

Here is the complete HD channel list as it appears now.

5StarMAX Encore (East) History Starz (East)
A&E Encore (West) HLN Starz (West)
ABC Family ESPN Investigation Discovery Starz Comedy
ActionMAX ESPN2 Lifetime Starz Edge
AMC Food Network Lifetime Movie Network Starz Kids and Family
Animal Planet Fox Business Network MLB Network Style
BBC America Fox Movie Channel msnbc Syfy
BET FOX News Channel MTV TBS
Big Ten Network Fox Soccer Channel Nat Geo Wild Tennis Channel
BIO FX National Geographic Channel The Hub
Bravo G4 NBA TV The Movie Channel (East)
Cartoon Network (East) Galavision NBC Sports Network The Movie Channel (West)
CBS Sports Network Golf Channel NFL Network The Movie Channel Xtra (West)
Cinemax (East) GSN NHL Network TLC
Cinemax (West) H2 Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite (East) TNT
CMT Hallmark Channel OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) Travel Channel
CNBC Hallmark Movie Channel Planet Green truTV
CNN HBO (East) RFD-TV Turner Classic Movies
Comedy Central HBO (West) Science TV Land
Cooking Channel HBO 2 (East) Showtime (East) Univision (East)
Discovery Channel HBO 2 (West) Showtime (West) USA
Disney Channel (East) HBO Comedy Showtime 2 Veria
Disney Channel (West) HBO Family Showtime Showcase VH1
Disney XD HBO Latino Speed Channel Weather Channel
Do It Yourself (DIY) HBO Signature Spike TV WGN America
E! Entertainment Television HGTV Sportsman Channel

Using their comparison tool, I noticed that Dish Family and Welcome pack now include the HD if available. That would be HUGE, I think, if correct!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)