DISH's VIP922 is Back!

Why is it a $10.00 dvr fee

Because they can... It was supposed to be the multiroom viewing feature that they never released -- the sling catcher. Instead they came out with the Hopper with its $10 fee and just left the $10 fee on the 922 instead of reducing it to $6 like the 722...

Like u said u might as well get hopper Joey set up if u got to pay $10.00 for the 922. I'm a previous dish customer I am with directv now but thinking of returning to dish but looking at all the sueing going on and maybe loseing channels I dunno if I wanna switch back plus they got rid of dish America packs I just wonder if I went back under my old account would I be able to get the cheap dish America packs

Not sure you can get another one. I currently have a 922 and a 722k, the 922 is leased and the 722k is owned, I was told I could not add another 922 to my account. I was hoping to because the little kids do not have any trouble navigating the blockbuster stuff on the 922, but they cannot do it on the 722k.

Maybe existing customers can get 1 of them, but you cant seem to get a second one.

And I am just not sure I am ready to move to the Hopper just yet.

Because they can... It was supposed to be the multiroom viewing feature that they never released -- the sling catcher. Instead they came out with the Hopper with its $10 fee and just left the $10 fee on the 922 instead of reducing it to $6 like the 722...

I always thought the fee was because I can sling my TV2 in HD to my computer in the other room?.;):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)