Disney Junior On demand

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Aridon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 29, 2007
I've been seeing issues with this for a bit now. Directv support is hit or miss on actual issues so figured I'd post here.

Linear channel works perfectly fine. No issues.

Open on demand for DisneyJr, select any show, it will start to download and a split second later will pop up a message that I'm not subscribed.

Can anyone else verify they also have this issue?

All other disney channels and disney owned channels like ESPN work fine via on demand. I'm on 0Xa75 from 7/16 software

I called and the first rep I spoke with was really nice but only tried to rehit my box and sent me off to support. The support person said it was a known issue since August 5th (I've known this issue for much longer but only recently cared enough to call) and that I should wait a week and see if it clears up. I'm dubious on tech support people that say stuff like that because it is usually crap.

Figured I'd ask here. Thanks.

Hutch, thank you for confirming. I was dubious on the tech's claims because of what she said but glad to see it was actually correct. Thanks a ton.

Hutch, thank you for confirming. I was dubious on the tech's claims because of what she said but glad to see it was actually correct. Thanks a ton.

Not a problem. There's a ton of caddies on things right now and some how I remembered that being one of them

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts