Marvel’s Hero Project: Episode 119 – “Astonishing Austin”
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings: Episode 205 – “Made for Loving You”
Shop Class: Episode 103 – “Ramps & Champs”
Disney Family Sundays: Episode 119 – “The Muppets: Pom Poms”
One Day At Disney: Episode 115 – “Leah Buono: Casting Director”

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Zorro was not added today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I canceled today, watched everything I wanted to watch. Not enough new stuff being added.

When more is added I will sign up again, watch the new stuff and cancel again.

I too have been hoping for more old material to be added. I picked it up for $140 for 3 years. I expected more of the old library by now. I did hear within a year, the rest of the library would be available, but after 4 months, except for a few additions, the library is close to the same.

I too have been hoping for more old material to be added. I picked it up for $140 for 3 years. I expected more of the old library by now. I did hear within a year, the rest of the library would be available, but after 4 months, except for a few additions, the library is close to the same.
I saw on cord cutters website that they are not adding Song of the South to their list.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I don’t see
North ave illregulars
Swamp fox or the adventures
Of Andy Burnett or Elfago baca
Texas John slaughter on the list
Or Toby Tyler & moochie of pop Warner football moochie little league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, me too. But what the heck, it is all paid for and with the free year from Verizon I have 4 years of not watching it much! :)

The rest of the Disney vault will be there in time. I have had Disney+ for 4 months now, but there is a lot of time left, like 32 months. Now if it gets 2 years down the road and we still do not have it, I will be upset. But Disney has said just about everything will be out within a year.

Happy to report that Disney+ has corrected the technical problem that prevented picture on all 4K HDR movies since it went live. I'm not sure when they fixed the problem as I have not tried to watch it for the last 5 weeks until last evening when every movie came in with 4K 24P HDR and Dolby Atmos perfectly. I stopped complaining to Disney about it in February.

The equipment I am using that had the problem is an Apple TV 4K and a Sony 4K Projector. Not all equipment combination had the problem.

Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
Well, Disney+ decided to stop working on all 4 of my Firestick 4Ks. It works on phones and in browsers, but not on the Firestick. After over an hour on a chat with Disney+ support troubleshooting the issue, it still does not work. According to the Amazon support forums, this is a common problem. Anyone here run into this, and, if so, find a solution?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)